Exceptional Motorcycle lifter and...
Exceptional Motorcycle lifter and stand for most road sports motorcycles
complete lifting (front and rear) with only one bike stand
- secure stand✔
- can be operated by one person✔
- ideal for winter storage as it takes the weight of the tyres✔
springs, bearings and so on✔
- suited for use on on bench hoists✔
For motorcycles with a weight up to 270 kg
in stock, fast delivery
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Motorbike lifter for easy and secure lifting
for most street sport motorcycle and many
- no special adapters necessary, (only ratchet sockets)
- ideal for maintenance, repair and winter storage
- made of robust steel tube (diameter 48mm), zinc plated
- low pack dimensionses because the lever arm is detachable
- width: approx 68 cm
- spindle height from the ground up: 47cm, adjustment width range: 42 to 20 cm
How, it works:
The Mo-Li Sport has at the ends of the U-Frame
2 adjustable threaded rods/bolts
at each end a 1/2 inch (12,7mm) diameter shaft.
The U-Frame is placed under the motorcycle and
with the clamping bolts with the
swing arm axle (or frame bolts) connected.
The ends either connect directly into the bore of
the swing arm axle or a socket needs to
be used as an adapter.
The bike connects firmly connected with the lifter by spinning/tightening of the clamping bolts
Jacking up takes place by pushing down of the lever arm.
Because the Lifter is generally positioned near the middle of the weight distribution, like it is the case with many motorcycles,
it is usually easy to lift up at the front area too by pulling down the rear of the bike with a tie down strap.